26 June 2015

Will I be that person?

"Do you promise to love me at the beginning of each day?
The moment you first open your eyes?
The moment you stretch out your hands, am I the first person you want to feel?
Am I the one you will always long to greet the morning sun with day after day?

Do you promise to love me throughout the day?
The moments we eat and talk together?
The moments where we disagree and argue?
Am I the one you will be willing to put up with no matter what the situation is? 
Am I the one you will think is lovely even with food all over my mouth?
When I break the dishes on accident or accidentally burn that night's dinner?
Am I the one you will forgive, love, and cherish sunday, monday, tuesday, everyday?

Do you promise to love me at the end of each day?
Am I the last sight you want to see? The last sight you lovingly fall asleep to?
Am I the person you want to continue to see in your dreams even after you've fallen asleep? 
The person you dream about, just because you cannot get enough of me? 
Just because you will miss me during your hours of slumber?

Am I that person?
Will I be that person?
Can I become that person?
I hope so, I truly do." - tumblr

1 comment: